The Statewide General Election for California will be held on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
Students interested in becoming Field Researchers for this project can sign up using the link below.
Paid Field Researchers are responsible for the following:
- Field Researcher training consisting of:
- Filling out an online information sheet
- Submitting a liability waiver
- Online CITI Human Subjects Training Certification
- Online video training and assessment
- Picking up field research materials prior to Election Day
- Survey distribution from 6:30 am to 8 pm or when the poll closes
Polling locations assigned for field research will be determined during the week prior to Election Day and will be limited to Los Angeles County. Carpools can be arranged for students without transportation. Locations requests can only be processed after all training is completed.