In order to successfully sign up as a Field Researcher for the Presidential General Election, you must complete these five steps:
- Complete the Field Researcher Information Sheet
- Click here to fill out the Field Research Information Sheet.
- Register to vote, click here.
- Complete the Human Subjects Training-
- Please submit a completed and signed Liability Waiver. You can submit a hard copy in person to the Center’s offices in University Hall 4119 or submit a PDF version to email@example.com.
- Attend one in-person training session, dates posted soon.
- We will send you an e-mail confirming that we have received all of your completed materials. Please expect to hear from us no later than Tuesday, October 18th.
- If you would like to be paired with someone in particular, please send us your requests no later than Tuesday, October 18th.
- You will be asked to work the polls from 7:00am to 8:00pm, please make sure you make arrangements accordingly. If you require an excused absence letter, please present the Faculty Request for Excuse to your professors as soon as possible!